Innovative forest management strategies for a resilient bioeconomy under climate change and disturbances (I-MAESTRO) improves the scientific basis for developing management strategies that increase resilience for future natural disturbances and climate change, while maintaining a high level of wood production, carbon storage, and habitat quality for biodiversity.
The data will be stored in a common database for all modellers to guarantee that models use similar input data and are tested against a common database
- Presentation of the I-Maestro project (poster) by EFI at the “Forests in climate stress” conference in North Rhine-Westphalia. Düsseldorf, November 11, 2019 3 décembre 2019
- Collection of empirical data on forest recovery from storm-related windthrow in 2008, Slovenia 19 novembre 2019
- Start of Mattéo Cerioni’s thesis at the University of Ljubljana 19 novembre 2019
- Publication of a scientific article in the journal Forests (10): Jaroslaw Socha, Luiza Tyminska-Czabanska (2019), a method for the development of dynamic site index models using height-age data from temporal sample plots. 30 octobre 2019
- Presentation of the I-MAESTRO project by the UAK at the conference « Forest Disturbances in Poland – Causes and Consequences », at the Regional Directorate of State Forests in Radom, 15-17 October 2019 29 octobre 2019