Innovative forest management strategies for a resilient bioeconomy under climate change and disturbances (I-MAESTRO) improves the scientific basis for developing management strategies that increase resilience for future natural disturbances and climate change, while maintaining a high level of wood production, carbon storage, and habitat quality for biodiversity.
The data will be stored in a common database for all modellers to guarantee that models use similar input data and are tested against a common database
- A new communication from Christopher Reyer, 2021: Modeling to explore the role of forests in the German climate protection law and EU biodiversity strategy. Presented at the Forest Modellers Roundtable 2021. 23rd of September 2021. 6 December 2021
- A new communication from Mats Mahnken, 2021: Trockenstress unter aktuellen Klimaprojektionen in Deutschlands Wäldern. Presented virtually at the Forstwissenschaftliche Tagung 2021. 13th of September 2021. 6 December 2021
- A new communication from Christopher Reyer, 2021: The controversial role of forests and their products for climate mitigation. Presented virtually at the virtual seminar at the Cary Institute Millbrook, N.Y, USA. 11th of November 2021. 6 December 2021
- A new communication from Christopher Reyer, 2021: Was bringt der Klimawandel den Brandenburger Wäldern?. Presented virtually at the Workshop Fachgespräch: der Wald von morgen of the Fraktion BÜNDNIS 90/DIE GRÜNEN im Brandenburger Landtag. 8th of November 2021. 6 December 2021
- Socha J. presented I-MAESTRO and project results in the framework of the presentation „Changes in forest site productivity and their implications for forest management” at the seminar summarizing 25 years of operation of the Promotional Forest Complex “Oliwsko-Darżlubskie Forests”. Gdansk, local government officials and NGOs, Gdansk-Wejherowo, November 22, 2021. 30 November 2021