Innovative forest management strategies for a resilient bioeconomy under climate change and disturbances (I-MAESTRO) improves the scientific basis for developing management strategies that increase resilience for future natural disturbances and climate change, while maintaining a high level of wood production, carbon storage, and habitat quality for biodiversity.
The data will be stored in a common database for all modellers to guarantee that models use similar input data and are tested against a common database
- Forest Value mid-term seminar, November 17-18, 2020. 18 November 2020
- I-Maestro annual project meeting, October 28-30, by videoconference. 18 November 2020
- From the past winds to future storms – updating the Database of Forest Disturbances in Europe Published October 22, 2020 by Mart-Jan Schelhaas 18 November 2020
- Bridging the gap between the world(s) of research, practitioners and policy-makers Published October 20, 2020 by Gesche Schifferdecker 18 November 2020
- Gesche Schifferdecker (EFI) is in charge of I-Maestro communications 18 November 2020