Innovative forest management strategies for a resilient bioeconomy under climate change and disturbances (I-MAESTRO) improves the scientific basis for developing management strategies that increase resilience for future natural disturbances and climate change, while maintaining a high level of wood production, carbon storage, and habitat quality for biodiversity.
The data will be stored in a common database for all modellers to guarantee that models use similar input data and are tested against a common database
- Marco Patacca’s article in the Dutch media 12 December 2022
- The final I-Maestro report is available, 2022-12. 12 December 2022
- A new article from Marco Patacca et al: Significant increase in natural disturbance impacts on European forests since 1950, Global Change Biology, 2022-12-12. 12 December 2022
- I-MAESTRO produced a short documentary film: Projecting the future of our forests! 7 December 2022
- I-MAESTRO Policy Brief: Projecting the future of our forests is now available! 7 December 2022